Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Introduce to you, the engineer's princess


Country of origin: Bolehland 
Manufacturer: SK & SY JV
Model name: To be advice
Type: Girl
Date of production starts: Feb 2011
Manufactured date: 21 Nov 2011 01:57AM
Length of production time: 40 weeks and 2 days
Dimension: 51cm (Length), 34cm (Head Circumference)
Wight: 3.4kg
My sister said she look like me, I'm not so sure about that, but if she look like me then I hope she will look like my sister, just don't behave like her will do :)

We just hope she can grow up healthily and happily, that's the only wish from us. 

13 comments:

  1. agree with you, just don't behave like her will do wakakkaakaka.... can i angkat kaki to agree?

    congratz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yahor... she look like you la....

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! I dont think she looks like you, I hope she look like SY or your sister too. >"< behave like LC good! she will be very lan si, nobody will bully her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LC Ding8:31 PM

    Since sk ding said like tat, I decided to train his little princess how to bcum a cool devil like me! Wahahahahahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think you guys no need to worry about the lansi part, coz i think is very much readily built in. And i think you should credit the production more to your wife, coz you only supplied half of the raw materials, that is all you did...and out of the 40 weeks and 2 days, your part only last for maybe like...2 minutes????

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha sam I agree with you!!! it's like SY providing the chicken and sk ding only provide the salt XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Ding! Your princess looks so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats ding, beautiful girl you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it is 1 minute only :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. -.- please don't let me say bad word here.

    ReplyDelete