Saturday, July 05, 2008

Sudan day 1


After sit in side the stupid plane for more than 10 hours with a transit at Doha, finally reach Sudan. The weather according to colleague is OK, around 35 something. Got lot of wind.

Eat at a huge meal, a steamed rice with chicken (it is 1/2 chicken), I think the food is for two persons. Everything is expensive here, the meal cost about 10USD per person.

Then as usual but some drink and thing that need to bring to site.

Once back to hotel, sleep is the only thing I want to do, almost 36 hours no sleep since Thursday. Eye also can't open -_-zzzzzzzz

Sand, dust and heat, is the only image I have now for Sudan. Will try a better site of Sudan, hopefully :)

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:28 PM

    Take care of yorself... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its not all that bad la bro...dun worry too much. I have told my bro there ( Alvin ) to take good care of you guys and make sure you get back in one piece.

    Just ask Alvin for help if you require it...he is the kind to go all out to help friends.

    Send my regards to YK. Till then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:06 AM

    :) take care loh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care oh...

    I bought a coke for you liao...but i put in my luggage...if break... all my clothes coke ... then you need to buy for me new clothes ar.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ding ... are you still there?

    ARe you still alive?

    anybody home?

    hello?

    Ding?

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:29 AM

    Hello ding...no more day 2? are u still alive?

    ReplyDelete
  7. finally, got internet T_T want to cry already after seeing i'm online. will update the blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:29 PM

    good, make sure you come in office tmorrow

    ReplyDelete