Tuesday, April 10, 2007

1 litre of tear


I watched this movie last Saturday and my breath nearly stop when I saw the author writing her diary when she nearly can't control the pen. I wonder how many people can be as strong as her.

Suddenly, I thanks God cause I'm still able to climb up and down at site, make my hand dirty, solving puzzles, ... Thanks to those people laughing at my stupidity, guess what you can continue doing that cause I will continue be stupid.

For all engineers, technicians, clerks, managers or directors, please don't push your responsibility to others. Take back your responsibility and put it on your own shoulder, start to make decision, be a real man. Please ask God to take back His gift to you if you want to be deadwood.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:09 PM

    hahahaha, dead wood is good mar, can get people to do work for you and still get salary and sometimes alsa can get allowance or...who don't want to be deadwood, right ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:40 PM

    mmmm i dont know what u mean?

    I am banana man

    ReplyDelete
  3. osama, am i wrote in chinese? or my english is too good. f u.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:35 PM

    sk ding, give Osama chance lar, fuck me lor, i long time no fuck oledi...muahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete